Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bazaar Days.....


Phew it has been a very long few weeks and there has been no time to update my blog, but this weekend at last was our International Bazaar.  After a lot of hard work from lots of people the British food stall went very well and we raised lots of lovely money for charity.  It has been (mostly) a very enjoyable experience...but has completely finished me off.  Even now a few days after the event I am struggling to return to normal.  My house is a tip (more than usual!!) and at 8pm I feel ready for bed.  Sooooooo looking forward now to half term with my lovely girls and getting back into making and doing.  I feel a crafty week coming on - once I have cleaned my house of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I will try my best to reply to any comments you leave.