Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yum Yum and BOO!



After quite a few attempts I have at last managed to find recipes for both Naan Bread and Mango Chutney I am happy with.  Thanks to a friend's tips and even a cooking lesson I can now claim to have it in the bag!  Yum, yum.  I will put the recipes on here as soon as I write them down - as with all things I had to have my own tweak so I need to work out what actually went in :)

Sitting here watching Muppet's Christmas Carol whilst little L makes Hamma Bead Christmas decorations you may be forgiven for thinking that we are in December - but never ones to miss a celebration we have also carved our pumpkins and they are looking suitably whoooooaaahhh.

Boo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I will try my best to reply to any comments you leave.