Tuesday, November 22, 2011

And Breath..........



Wow what a busy few days!  I hardly feel that I have had time to breath.  An interview on Friday (goodness I have a new job!!), a lovely lovely weekend in England, back at lunch time to bake and clean for my Christmas Shopping evening at home which although lovely was not ideally timed.  Lots of things in the diary which is sort of making me panic - so big deep breath - Ahh.  I need to stop, collect my thoughts and breath!!!!

Tonight (after Rainbows of course!) I am going to ignore the pile of things to do and snuggle up on the sofa with little L.  May even get my little hook out and blanket! 

Below mini cakes cooked for our lovely 12 little girls in Rainbows (part of the UK Brownie organization).


1 comment:

  1. http://amishmashofme.wordpress.com/2011/11/24/november/

    here is mine by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I will try my best to reply to any comments you leave.