Friday, November 25, 2011

Hookey time....

Over the past few days I have been having a go at some new squares using the book Crochet Motifs.  Some have worked and some are not looking so good.  One of my problems has been starting with a sliding loop - just can't seem to get the hang of this and so have reverted to starting my square with a chain??? Anyway I will have another go sometime. 

Still working away on my two blankets.  It's G's blanket at the moment but this stage of the blanket involves working lots of the same colour squares - mmmm-which is why I keep getting side tracked!



Not so much a square but I like this one.






This is G's blanket.  I love the circle in a square pattern and it works well with the nautical theme as G wanted her blanket to be made in sea colours.


Lovely Blankets......just need to get on with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I will try my best to reply to any comments you leave.