Friday, December 30, 2011

Hello again!


Ahhhh a lovely Christmas break...but great to be back.  I love the New Year..full of possibilities...who knows where the next year will take us?  To be honest I am not a great fan of seeing the New Year in as such - by about 10:30 my bed begins to call...however...I do love the plotting and planning that seems to rattle around my head at this time of year.

Not one for resolutions...I always break them anyway....I am opting for a word for the year....something to inspire or represent my hopes for the year...........not sure what it is going to be yet but will let you know.

We had a lovely, lazy Christmas (just as it should be)...other than little G being down with a virus of some kind....things went as planned.  Little L was given a beautiful quilt made by her Godmother...a really special gift I think she will treasure forever (photo to follow - sorry disorganised!).    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I will try my best to reply to any comments you leave.