Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year...

As I said yesterday no resolutions this year, although I could think of about a hundred that I could make!  This year after much deliberation and contemplation my word is....wait for it.............drum roll please........CREATE. 

Lots of words have come to mind including energy, joy and determination but CREATE wins out - perhaps I need to create joy and energy!!!

Walking around the orchard today I went on a bud hunt.  I felt sure that one somewhere would be starting to open up - but with no luck.  Just a little too early even for Italy.  I did however see lots of colour on the orange and lemon trees, which when looking up to a blue, blue sky makes you feel like the sun is not far away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I will try my best to reply to any comments you leave.