Thursday, February 2, 2012

My next project...

I have found my next project!  In Mollie Makes (LOVE IT) I have found my next blanket.  For a while now I have been thinking I should start a blanket for my own bed as blankets are well underway for Little L and G.  Not sure it is a really good idea to start another big project but really love everything about this one...the colour, pattern...all just spot on. 


However, before getting underway whilst in the wool shop I wondered if I should first use the same pattern but different colours for a picnic blanket! Below are the chosen colours for my sunshine blankie...less colours but think it will sing out.  That said having had a go the squares are tiny...so it may take me some time.



I wonder if you can have too many blankets on the go at any one time???

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I really like these colors. They are so warm and remind me of Fall, my favorite season. My sister crochets, kmits, and sews, and I have always thought it was such a talent when one knows how to do those things. I look forward to seeing it when it's finished.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheri. Crochet is so simple and I love making blankets....starting them is not the problem but finishing them is a little harder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I will try my best to reply to any comments you leave.