Friday, February 17, 2012

New Hobbies.......



This week I have been trying my hand at card making.  My girls have also enjoyed having a go.  I am not sure we are at a professional level yet but a lot of fun was had!  When we all sit around the kitchen table and create...it does not really matter what....we have a really good chat at the same time, which is always half the fun. 


A few weeks ago I tested the water for a craft club locally.  Although there were five of us on the evening, only two of us actually crafted - but again sitting on the sofa with someone I had never met - she knitting and I crocheting, the conversation flowed and I had a really enjoyable time.  Hopefully this is something to try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I will try my best to reply to any comments you leave.